Austin Shingle Roofing Professionals
If you’re in need of a new roof or are looking for an upgrade as part of a remodeling project, you likely already know about the many options available to you: Metal roofs, tile roofs, slate roofs, even wood roofs. But there’s a reason many homeowners end up using shingles for their roof (usually made of asphalt, though other materials are available): Shingle roofs are light, inexpensive, provide excellent weather protection, and are easily installed. Plus, the wide range of color styles and materials means that shingles can easily fit your home’s aesthetic without any issues regarding neighborhood regulations.
Austin residents looking for a quality, affordable roofing contractor won’t beat Kidd Roofing. Our extensive experience and commitment to quality make us Austin’s premier shingle roof installer. To get started on your project, call us today at (512) 671-7791.
The Advantages of a Shingle Roof for Your Austin Home
While we offer many types of roofing options at Kidd Roofing, shingle roofs are a solid option for most Austin homes. In most cases, the shingles are made of asphalt, though you can also use wood and other materials in shingle roofs. Here are a few reasons to consider shingles, especially asphalt shingles, for your roof:
- They’re lightweight- No matter what material you put on your roof, you need a certain amount of structural support to make sure the roof doesn’t collapse or there aren’t any similar issues. Asphalt is a very light material, though, so you most likely don’t need to add any more support to your roof to install asphalt shingles. You’ll save time and money by going with asphalt shingles.
- They’re inexpensive- Asphalt shingles cost less than half of more expensive materials like clay tiles, metal roofs, slate, or synthetic roofing projects. If you’re on a tight budget for your remodeling project, going with asphalt shingles can help keep your costs down.
- They come in a wide range of colors and styles- You want your home to reflect your personality and stylistic preferences. While other roofing materials may not reflect the look you want for your home, there’s certainly an asphalt shingle option available that will fit your desires.
- They’re quick and easy to install- Time is money on any remodeling project, and the fewer days you have contractors working at your home, the more money you save. Because asphalt shingles typically don’t require any extra roof support, your contractors don’t need as much time to complete the installation project. This saves you time and minimizes the number of days that your home becomes a worksite.
Why Choose Kidd Roofing for Your Shingle Roof?
There’s no shortage of roofing contractors in a city the size of Austin, but quality contractors who you can count on to do the job right are harder to come by. Here’s why Kidd Roofing is your best option if you live in Austin and need a new roof:
- Easy, painless financing- Our financing partner Payzer makes it easy to secure affordable financing for your roofing project. The online application only takes minutes to fill out, and in most cases, you’ll be instantly approved by one of our lenders. The size and reputation for quality our business enjoys give us an advantage when it comes to financing, and we pass those savings on to our customers.
- Nearly four decades in business– Experience matters, especially when it comes to large, complicated projects like remodeling a roof. We’ve been in business since 1982, and we’ll bring that extensive experience to your project. Would you rather have a newbie handling your project, or someone who knows what they’re doing?
- Our reputation for quality- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Central Texas, the Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston, and the Better Business Bureau of Dallas. If that doesn’t convince you, you’re welcoming to take a look at our work for yourself. We’re also fully insured, so if you choose us, you’re protected no matter what happens.
Call Austin’s Best Shingle Roofing Contractor Today!
Even relatively simple roofing projects take time to get underway, and it’s always better to get started sooner rather than later. To make sure your new roof is ready by the time fall and winter come to Austin, call an Austin residential roofer at Kidd Roofing today. You can reach us at (512) 671-7791 or visit our contact page to get an estimate right away.