Austin Multi-Family Roofing Contractors
If you’re constructing a new multi-family home, or your townhome, condominium, or apartment complex needs roofing repair, Kidd Roofing is the best choice for your roofing job. We have been performing roofing installation and repair since 1982, and we have worked on many apartment and multi-family projects over the years. Our highly trained, licensed specialists will do the best job at a reasonable price. Call us today at (512) 671-7791 for an estimate.
Challenges in Multi-Family Roofing
Repairing roofs on multi-family dwellings poses unique problems, but Kidd Roofing has many years of experience that allow us to easily overcome these issues. Some of these challenges include:
- Performing the job without disturbing residents – When there are people living in the building, you have to consider the noise and disruption that residents will be subjected to. Some roofers do not consider the needs of the people that live or work in the building. Communication with tenants is essential, and they should receive notice well ahead of when the work is to begin. The work should be done quickly to cause tenants the least amount of hassle.
- Maintenance is important – Whether you are having a new roof installed or are making repairs to an old one, regular inspections and proper roof maintenance are key to making sure minor problems don’t later become costly repairs.
- Emergency repairs – Not all roofers are qualified to perform repairs after a storm or other emergency, especially on an apartment building containing multiple units. Leaks may affect several families in the building, making the job much more complex than it would be with a single-family home. Minor details, like flashings at roof joints, can be critical weak spots that a less experienced roofer may overlook.
- Consistent look – If there are multiple buildings, all the roofs should have a uniform look. One roof should not look more worn than the others, and similar materials should be used to give the entire property a professional appearance.
Our Multi-Family Roofing Services
Kidd Roofing and our roofing contractors can help you with any kind of multi-family dwelling roofing project. Contact us if you need help with any of the following:
Call (512) 671-7791 or fill out our online form for quotes on any of these services.
Why You Should Hire Kidd Roofing For Your Multi-Family Roofing Project
Kidd Roofing has served the residents and businesses of Central Texas for over three decades. We are highly respected and sought after for roof installation, repair, and maintenance. Our firm has high safety standards and produces top-quality work at competitive prices. We can make sure the job is done right the first time so that you save money in the long run.
We have worked on numerous multi-family residences and apartment buildings in the Central Texas region, including:
- AMLI 2 in Austin, TX
- Gables – 5th & Pressler in Austin, TX
- Gables – 5th Street Commons in Austin, TX
- The Ashton in Austin, TX
- The Millenium Apartments at Rainey Street
- Springs at Creekside in New Braunfels, TX
- Springs at Alamo Ranch in San Antonio, TX
- Bexley at Tech Ridge in Austin, TX
- Cordevalle Apartments in Round Rock, TX
- Broadstone Crossing for Alliance in Austin, TX
- Rocking Horse Ranch in Round Rock, TX
- Mercantile Place in Dallas, TX
- Eden Hill Communities in New Braunfels, TX
- Querencia at Barton Creek in Austin, TX
- Park Valley Assisted Living in Round Rock, TX
Kidd Roofing is certified by GAF, the leading roofing materials manufacturer, as a Master Elite Roofing Contractor and a Community Contractor. We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we have consistently been ranked among the top 100 Contractors in the U.S. by RSI Magazine.
Frequently Asked Questions About Multi-Family Roofing
Our roofing specialists can answer any of your questions about multi-family roofing projects, but here are a few answers to common questions that may help.
What are some signs that I should re-roof my complex?
Consider the age of the buildings. How long has it been since the roofs were installed or replaced? After a few decades, shingles and tiles start to wear out. How do they look? If a roof is warped or sagging, or if the shingles are cracked and there are granules in the gutters, it may be time for a replacement. Even if there is no physical damage, a new roof can save on repairs later and will be more attractive to potential residents.
Do you handle emergency storm and hail insurance repairs?
Yes, we have done thousands of emergency repair jobs over the years. We can help you file an insurance claim and have your repair completed quickly and with minimal disruption.
What should I do to maintain the roof(s) in my multi-family home?
Regular inspections are an essential part of roof maintenance. We can perform yearly inspections and alert you to any problems in advance of any potential damage. Regularly cleaning the roof can keep dirt and leaves from building up and trapping water. Any leaks or other damage should be repaired promptly to keep the problems from spreading. After a storm, you should always inspect your roof for new damage that may have occurred from heavy rain or hail.
Is it possible to add a roof without removing the existing roof?
Some building owners choose to add a new roof on top of an existing roof in order to save money. This is sometimes possible, but is often not recommended. Water may collect between the layers, and damage may become concealed. Some roofing materials manufacturers will not guarantee their products when used in a second-layer roof. It is often much safer to tear off the old roof and install a new roofing system with fresh components.
Speak With a Central Texas Multi-Family Home Roofing Specialist Today
If you’re installing or repairing a multi-family home roof, you want to be sure that the job is done right the first time. Kidd Roofing has decades of experience installing and repairing roofs in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and other cities in Central Texas. We are certified as a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor and a GAF Community Contractor, and our focus is on safety and quality.
Avoid making costly repairs later. Call us at (512) 671-7791 or fill out our service request form today to get an estimate on your project.