Commercial Roof Maintenance in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin
For property managers and owners of commercial properties, roof maintenance is often overlooked. Simply put, if you want something to last, you have to maintain it. If you don’t undergo regular roof maintenance, you’re putting your property at risk of damage from leaks and could jeopardize your guarantee coverage. Kidd Roofing has joined a program developed by GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, that certifies us as maintenance roofing professionals.
Kidd Roofing Will Perform These Vital Services for Your Roof:
- Perform yearly inspections
- Communicate roof maintenance needs to you
- Make maintenance-related repairs as necessary
- Provide documentation to you that needed repairs have been made
Request A Roofing Inspection
What Can Wear Roofs Out?
- Exposure – Either long-term exposure to the elements (sun, water, freeze-thaw) or shorter-term exposure to damaging air pollutants and chemicals
- Structural Movement – Such as building settlement or expansion/contraction not accommodated by the roofing system
- Biological Growth – Such as vegetation in areas of standing water or algae
- Not Fixing Problems Promptly – These can add up to a much shorter roof life-e.g., if a small problem is not repaired, then a large amount of insulation can be damaged
- Forgetting About Maintenance – This is perhaps the biggest cause of premature roof failure
- Change in the Use of the Building – or increase in the interior relative humidity of a building can cause severe condensation problems within the roofing system
Review Our Maintenance Checklist!
Evaluate the condition of your roof with our Roof Maintenance Checklist.