Important Message About COVID-19
Residential and Commercial roofing is considered an essential business and Kidd Roofing is working hard to take care of our employees, customers and the communities in which we live, work and raise families. You and your family’s safety is a huge concern for us. Roof installations and repairs still have to be performed during these trying times.
Schedule Your Virtual Appointment With Kidd Roofing
Kidd Roofing is adapting to this changing environment by putting in place Virtual Customer Visits through platforms such as Zoom and Facetime. We also can utilize Docusign for any documents that need to be sent and signed. So basically, there is no required face to face meets. Typically our work is on the exterior of your home allowing us to take care of all your roofing needs without putting you or your family at risk. You can schedule your virtual appointment with the experts at Kidd Roofing today.
Our Safety Standards & Precautions
Our employees and roofing crews have been directed to follow these best practices to prevent exposure and the spread of the coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm or hot water for at least 20 seconds; use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not an option
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and reduce interactions such as handshakes with others
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
Call Kidd Roofing today to set up an appointment to ensure your roof will continue to keep you and your family safe. If you have any concerns, please let your Kidd Roofing representative know.